RECOGNITIONS AND EDUCATION
- Texas State Bar, 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association
- Bexar County Woman’s BAR Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Tech University, 2016 – Political Science
- Louisiana State University, 2020 – Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, 2020 – Juris Doctorate of Law
- San Antonio Scene, San Antonio Outstanding Women in Law 2021, 2022 – Real Estate Transaction
Ashley is a proud 2020 graduate of the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, after receiving her undergraduate degree from Texas Tech. While Senior Editor of the Board of Editors of the LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources and President of the Federalist Society, Ashley ambitiously co-founded Texas Tigers, a student organization aimed at bridging the gap between LSU Law students planning to practice law in Texas. Texas Tigers provided resources for the Texas bar exam, networking opportunities with Texas employers and fellow Texans, and guidance on the Texas legal market and employment opportunities.
Ashley’s hard work, determination, and focus led her from the Texas Tech Raiders to the LSU Tigers and, finally, to join ROSENBLATT LAW FIRM
Problem-solving is Ashley’s passion. Ashley uses these skills to find unique solutions for client needs in all areas of transactional work, contract drafting and interpretation, employment matters, insurance, real estate, and construction law.
Ashley is a food connoisseur from fine dining to ice cream to fast food; she loves trying new restaurants, exploring the city with her playful dog, enjoying theme parks and funnel cakes, and spending time with family. But above all, Ashley credits her father as the person who inspired her work ethic and love of the law.