RECOGNITIONS AND EDUCATION
- Texas State Bar, 1993
- Texas State Bar, 2010
- New Mexico State Bar, 2009 (inactive status)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Bexar County Woman’s Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Community Justice Program
- University of New Mexico, 2005 – Bachelor of Arts Religious Studies/Philosophy
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2009 – Juris Doctorate of Law
- San Antonio Scene, San Antonio Outstanding Women in Law 2021, 2022 – Business Litigation, Insurance Defense: Commercial, PI Defense: General
Elena earned her undergraduate degree from University of New Mexico and graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2009. As a student at St. Mary’s, Elena helped organize the People’s Law School event, coordinating a free community legal education day for the public. Elena brings ROSENBLATT LAW FIRM over 12 years of experience, assisting both Texans and New Mexicans with civil litigation including the defense of insurance companies, transportation companies, various retail businesses, contractors/subcontractors, as well as school districts. While a partner at Valdez & Trevino, a civil defense firm, Elena was dedicated to her clients and community activities. At Walsh Gallegos Trevino Russo & Kyle PC, Elena served the education community working on constitutional law, special education, and employment issues.
Immediately prior to joining ROSENBLATT LAW FIRM, Elena worked as in-house counsel for an insurance company for approximately two-years. Elena’s desire to educate and serve continues today. Elena excels at conveying her client’s story in a relatable and understandable way, while balancing big picture strategy with honest and encouraging communication. Known for her tenacity and reliability, Elena develops long-term relationships with her peers and clients, in all her professional and personal roles. Elena is a member of the Bexar County Women’s Bar Association and a rescue animal foster parent. She loves to travel and to tour local brew pubs, wherever she can find them. If you are lucky enough to ride with Elena, be prepared for shock and awe at her parallel parking skills! Elena is focusing her efforts as a Senior Associate Attorney in business and consumer litigation and homeowner concerns. She is a valued asset to ROSENBLATT LAW FIRM and we are lucky to have her.